Sometimes running an ad on Facebook can be very daunting when the ads are not achieving the desired purpose. One of those problems is the payment issue.
If you’re using your debit card (ATM Card) for Facebook ads, however after giving Facebook your card number, name, expiration date and the CVV (Card Verification Value) number i.e. the 3 digit number at the back of your debit card, you still realized you’re being debited without warning, fortunately there is a better way.
Read more: different promotion types on Facebook
The way out is to create an Ad Account in Facebook Business Manager and add money to the account.
I will show you how to create a Facebook Business Manager Account, add your Facebook page to the Business Manager, create a Facebook Ad Account and add money to the add account
1. Log in to business.facebook.com/create, select CREATE ACCOUNT.
2. Enter your name and confirm your identity with Facebook login credentials.
3. Follow the prompts to create your business account.
The next step is to add your page
1. Go to “Business Setting”
2. Click on the “Pages” tab
3. Click Accounts and click “Pages”
4. On the right-hand side of the Page, click “Add new Pages”.
5. Select one of the 3 options: Add a Page, Request Access to a Page or Create a New Page (in case you don’t have one).
6. If you choose to request access or add a Page, enter the Facebook page name or URL.
Then create an Ad Account.
1. Open your Business Manager “Settings.”
2. Under the People and Assets tab, click on “Ad Accounts”
3. On the right side of the page, select “Add New Ad Accounts”
4. Choose one of the 3 options: “Claim Ad Account”, “Request Access to an Ad Account” or “Create a New Ad Account, (in case you don’t have one)”
5. If you choose to request access or claim an ad account, enter the ad account ID.
What is ad relevance score in Facebook Ads
Lastly, Add Money To Your Ad Account
1. Click on “Billing” under Settings
2. Click on “Payment Setting” at the Right Hand Side of the Screen
3. Click on “Add Payment Method”
4. Select “Naira Payment with MasterCard/VISA”, Click “Continue”
5. Enter the amount you want to add, then click on “Review Payment”
6. Click on “Make Payment”
7. Then Click on “Continue”
8. Enter your “Card number”, “Cardholder name”, “Expiry date” and “CVV Number”
9. Then Click Pay.